Stay & Play Golf Package
FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 11 – SUNDAY, OCTOBER 11
Enjoy a one night stay in a luxurious suite and an 18 hole round of golf at Oak Bay for two golfers. Includes cart. Package includes an exclusive promotion of 15% off the regular room rate. Discount is already applied to package pricing.
- One night, double accommodation in a luxurious suite
- Exclusive discount of 15% off the room (discount already applied to final package price)
- 18 hole round of golf for two players (including cart) at Oak Bay.
At Rawley, our commitment to our guests’ experiences has always been at the forefront of our focus. Our team has worked diligently on creating an environment that protects the safety of our guests, our staff and the community during these times. We are operating in accordance with all provincial guidelines and orders. We continue to monitor the landscape diligently and will update our policies accordingly. Click here to learn more about how we’ve ensured you can continue to travel safe with us during these times.
The rates below are based on a 1 night, double accommodation for two adults. Taxes are excluded from pricing.
- Junior Waterview Suite – $332
- Terrace – $339
- Resort Standard Suite – $390
- Courtyard Standard King – $390
- Courtyard Standard Double – $373
- Premium Suite – $432
- The Severn Executive – $466
- The Trent Executive – $496
- Waterside Lofts (King or Queen) – $496
Additional Adult $130.00 for one night stay and includes 18 hole round of golf for a third golfer.
*Effective until Sunday, October 11, 2020. Taxes and gratuity are in addition. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Subject to availability.
Sweets, Treats & More
- Champagne & Chocolate Strawberries | $60
- A bottle of chilled champagne and six (6) decadent chocolate covered strawberries awaits in your room upon arrival. A luxurious welcome to begin a pleasant stay.
- Charcuterie Platter | $40
- A luxurious Charcuterie Platter for two and two 200mL bottles Chardonnay or Cabernet Sauvignon awaits you in your room upon arrival.
- Snacks & Beer | $21
- Two (2) chilled bottles of Locally Crafted Beer and Munchies Bar Snacks await you in your room upon arrival. A snack while you unpack and settle in for your luxurious getaway.
- Sweets & Teas | $23
- A unique arrangement of Chef’s Dessert accompanied by a selection of Premium Tea Blends. A great way to start your sweet vacation or to unwind at the end of the day.
Make your golf getaway even more luxurious by making use of the following amenities. Relax poolside by our saltwater pool, stroll through our lush gardens, enjoy a cocktail and live entertainment in our piano bar, and take in the view from our waterside patio.
- Salt Water, Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Lush Gardens
- Lighthouse45 Restaurant & Piano Bar Lounge
- Waterside Patio
- Free Parking with charging EV stations
- Fitness Centre
Rawley resort is the very best in service and experience. We were there for a girls weekend from April 8th to the 10th, and we couldn’t have picked a better place for a quick getaway.
I can not say enough good things about our stay and I’ve become a big fan of Rawley Resort. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a get away. Thank you to everyone who made our experience one to remember.
I went to Rawley Resort for a girls weekend.The staff were amazing from the time we checked in until we checked out. Hats off to the chef. Can’t wait to go back in the summer months.
Stayed at Rawley’s for a girls weekend getaway on the first weekend of April. What an amazing time we had. Our Saturday evening included a nice dinner at the restaurant( amazing cook), lots of wine and the great entertainment of a pianist. I will certainly be returning hopefully many more times in the future.
I hosted my friends Bachelorette at Rawley resort this summer and we all had a wonderful time. The staff were extremely helpful and pleasant, the rooms were clean and spacious. We absolutely loved the pool, and the relaxing scenery as well. I would definitely recommend Rawley resort for a relaxing weekend away!
The friendliest people, most comfortable beds, a perfect place for relaxing or having a great time!!!!! Went the first time with 6 woman for a friend to have a little quality time before she had surgery. Second time went with my hubby and had a fantastic time.
Amazing weekend stay! The rooms are spacious, the bed is the most comfortable I’ve had during a hotel stay. All staff were friendly and the atmosphere was welcome and cozy. Would stay again!