The Retreat Collection
Dine, Spa & Golf
AVAILABLE MAY 24 – JUNE 20 2021 (EXCLUDING HOLIDAYS & LONG WEEKENDS). WEEKDAYS (MONDAY CHECK-IN – WEDNESDAY CHECK-OUT). WEEKENDS (FRIDAY CHECK-IN – SUNDAY CHECK-OUT)
Experience the finest in retreat indulgence with our Retreat Collection Dine & Spa Package. Enjoy a 2 night, 3 day stay in a luxurious suite, connect with nature, relax with a spa treatment, spend an afternoon on the green at Oak Bay Golf Club, enjoy local fare & unwind at our outdoor hot tub & pool overlooking the Lake.
- Two night, double accommodation in a luxurious suite for two guests.
- Complimentary Champagne & Strawberries delivered to your suite upon arrival (or at a time of your preference)
- Signature Retreat Kit per guest (includes 1 Rawley robe, 1 pair of Rawley slippers & an Eminence Organic Lip Balm).
- $100 Spa Vouchers (one per guest booked on the package)
- 18 role round of golf for 2 players at Oak Bay Golf Club. Cart is included.
- The following meals per guest:
- Dinner on evening of arrival (3 courses)
- Breakfast on the morning of full day
- Dinner on evening full day (3 courses)
- Breakfast on the morning of departure
- Access to our outdoor relaxation amenities – hot tob, waterside lounge & outdoor pool
Itinerary & Arrival Date
Upon booking, our Guest Manager will make your dining and spa reservations with you over the phone & discuss other preferences or bespoke elements of your upcoming experience with us. The Guest Manager will then create and email you an itinerary for your Retreat Collection Package.
A copy of your itinerary, spa, dining & golf vouchers will also be included in your Welcome Package upon arrival. Our Driving Service is available for your transportation to and from golf at Oak Bay.
Upon arrival, our Guest Manager will welcome you, provide you with your Welcome Package and guide you through the property to your suite.
At Rawley, our commitment to our guests’ experiences has always been at the forefront of our focus. Our team has worked diligently on creating an environment that protects the safety of our guests, our staff and the community during these times. We are operating in accordance with all provincial guidelines and orders. We continue to monitor the landscape diligently and will update our policies accordingly.
Sweets, Treats & More
- Snacks & Beer | $21
- Two (2) chilled bottles of Locally Crafted Beer and Munchies Bar Snacks await you in your room upon arrival. A snack while you unpack and settle in for your luxurious getaway.
- Sweets & Teas | $23
- A unique arrangement of Chef’s Dessert accompanied by a selection of Premium Tea Blends. A great way to start your sweet vacation or to unwind at the end of the day.
Prices do not include applicable taxes & gratuities.
Rawley resort is the very best in service and experience. We were there for a girls weekend from April 8th to the 10th, and we couldn’t have picked a better place for a quick getaway.
I can not say enough good things about our stay and I’ve become a big fan of Rawley Resort. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a get away. Thank you to everyone who made our experience one to remember.
I went to Rawley Resort for a girls weekend.The staff were amazing from the time we checked in until we checked out. Hats off to the chef. Can’t wait to go back in the summer months.
Stayed at Rawley’s for a girls weekend getaway on the first weekend of April. What an amazing time we had. Our Saturday evening included a nice dinner at the restaurant( amazing cook), lots of wine and the great entertainment of a pianist. I will certainly be returning hopefully many more times in the future.
I hosted my friends Bachelorette at Rawley resort this summer and we all had a wonderful time. The staff were extremely helpful and pleasant, the rooms were clean and spacious. We absolutely loved the pool, and the relaxing scenery as well. I would definitely recommend Rawley resort for a relaxing weekend away!
The friendliest people, most comfortable beds, a perfect place for relaxing or having a great time!!!!! Went the first time with 6 woman for a friend to have a little quality time before she had surgery. Second time went with my hubby and had a fantastic time.
Amazing weekend stay! The rooms are spacious, the bed is the most comfortable I’ve had during a hotel stay. All staff were friendly and the atmosphere was welcome and cozy. Would stay again!