Spa & Stay
Enjoy a one-night stay in a luxurious suite, breakfast for two and a $200 voucher to the LakeHouse Spa. Each guest will receive a Signature Retreat Kit upon arrival, which includes a pair of Rawley slippers, a jade roller & an Eminence Organics lip balm.*
*One kit per guest based on double accommodation
- One night, double accommodation in a luxurious suite for two guests.
- Breakfast for two on the morning of departure.
- $200 LakeHouse Spa Voucher
- Signature Retreat Kit for each guest (includes Rawley slippers, jade roller, Eminence Organics lip balm)*
*One kit per guest based on double accommodation. Package cannot be combined with any other offer or discount.
At Rawley, our commitment to our guests’ experiences has always been at the forefront of our focus. Our team has worked diligently on creating an environment that protects the safety of our guests, our staff and the community during these times. We are operating in accordance with all provincial guidelines and orders. We continue to monitor the landscape diligently and will update our policies accordingly.
Sweets, Treats & More
- Champagne & Chocolate Strawberries | $60
- A bottle of chilled champagne and six (6) decadent chocolate covered strawberries awaits in your room upon arrival. A luxurious welcome to begin a pleasant stay.
- Snacks & Beer | $21
- Two (2) chilled bottles of Locally Crafted Beer and Munchies Bar Snacks await you in your room upon arrival. A snack while you unpack and settle in for your luxurious getaway.
- Sweets & Teas | $23
- A unique arrangement of Chef’s Dessert accompanied by a selection of Premium Tea Blends. A great way to start your sweet vacation or to unwind at the end of the day.
Prices do not include applicable taxes & gratuities.
Rawley resort is the very best in service and experience. We were there for a girls weekend from April 8th to the 10th, and we couldn’t have picked a better place for a quick getaway.
I can not say enough good things about our stay and I’ve become a big fan of Rawley Resort. I highly recommend it to anyone looking for a get away. Thank you to everyone who made our experience one to remember.
I went to Rawley Resort for a girls weekend.The staff were amazing from the time we checked in until we checked out. Hats off to the chef. Can’t wait to go back in the summer months.
Stayed at Rawley’s for a girls weekend getaway on the first weekend of April. What an amazing time we had. Our Saturday evening included a nice dinner at the restaurant( amazing cook), lots of wine and the great entertainment of a pianist. I will certainly be returning hopefully many more times in the future.
I hosted my friends Bachelorette at Rawley resort this summer and we all had a wonderful time. The staff were extremely helpful and pleasant, the rooms were clean and spacious. We absolutely loved the pool, and the relaxing scenery as well. I would definitely recommend Rawley resort for a relaxing weekend away!
The friendliest people, most comfortable beds, a perfect place for relaxing or having a great time!!!!! Went the first time with 6 woman for a friend to have a little quality time before she had surgery. Second time went with my hubby and had a fantastic time.
Amazing weekend stay! The rooms are spacious, the bed is the most comfortable I’ve had during a hotel stay. All staff were friendly and the atmosphere was welcome and cozy. Would stay again!
Book your Spa & Stay Package today.