As the magical winter season comes to an end in Muskoka & Georgian Bay, we’re getting excited about summer retreats in the region. Soon, we’ll be celebrating longer days, sunshine, and warm weather. As such, Rawley Resort, one of the best resort spas in Ontario, would like to invite you to join us as we prepare for the upcoming summer. Summer getaways in Ontario aren’t your typical retreat, especially when staying with Rawley Resort! From kayaking and canoeing to relaxing at the resort, there’s a seemingly endless number of reasons to ditch the city. We invite you to explore the historic Trent Severn landscape on our expansive property, stay in one of our beautifully appointed suites and enjoy contactless in room dining or take out to immerse yourself in Muskoka & Georgian Bay’s summer beauty.
Resorts near Toronto: Smart Travel Ontario
Your peacefulness and safety always have and continue to be our top priority. Our team has worked diligently on creating an environment that protects the health & wellness of our greats, staff & community. We continually evaluate COVID-19 and adapt our operation with your well-being at the forefront, from in-room dining and distanced dining to automatic check-out. We are operating per all provincial guidelines and public health orders.
Escape to Our Muskoka & Georgian Bay Resort Day Spa in Port Severn
There’s no reason to travel halfway across the country when you can go on a summer getaway in Ontario. Sometimes the best vacation is just down the road, and Rawley Resort has everything you need to start and end each day. Furthermore, our Stay & Play Golf Package and Retreat Collection will ensure you make the most of a well-deserved getaway. For more information or to make a reservation, please contact a reservationist or call 705-538-2272 today.
Ontario Summer Getaways: 6 Things to Do in Muskoka
With so many things to do in Muskoka, you don’t have to look far for fun and excitement. Whether you’re a couple, family, or solo traveller, there is a bevy of unique ways to spend your Ontario summer getaway. To help acclimate you to Muskoka’s summer scene, we came up with a shortlist of warm-weather pastimes that are sure to keep you busy during your time away from life’s hustle and bustle less than two hours from the Greater Toronto Area.
- The Boardwalk at Muskoka Wharf in Gravenhurst is an excellent place to stop while exploring our beloved region.
- White’s Falls near Muskoka Road 34 is a unique place to cool off while enjoying a semi-natural waterslide.
- Georgian Bay Islands National Park showcases a marvelous assortment of natural landmarks and attractions, such as the world’s largest freshwater archipelago.
- Some of Canada’s best golf courses reside in Muskoka, making your Ontario summer getaway the perfect time to tee-off at a new facility.
- Algonquin Outfitters has canoe and kayaking day trips that will bring you through some of Muskoka’s most breathtaking waterways to deliver an unforgettable adventure.
- Oak Bay Golf Club is Muskoka and Georgian Bay’s most picturesque course featuring rugged outcrops, spectacular panoramas, and delectable cuisine at the club house.